хХх::[Dunia Remaja Indonesia]::хХх
MAAF, FORUM DUNIA REMAJA INDONESIA PINDAH KE http://nadakeras.taro.tv/forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MAAF, FORUM DUNIA REMAJA INDONESIA PINDAH KE http://nadakeras.taro.tv/forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Situs/Web/Forum/Blog dan Komunitas Remaja (Indonesian Only)

You are not connected. Please login or register

AVCHD to MKV-Best Way to Play Panasonic GH2 AVCHD on WDTV Live Plus

Go down  Message [Halaman 1 dari 1]

kyogoku

kyogoku
[DRI] Semester 2
[DRI] Semester 2

Perfect Join/Export Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 AVCHD to MKV for playing on WDTV Live Plus with original quality

I have a Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2, which records 1920 x 1080p/1920 x 1080i AVCHD movies. I also have a WDTV Live plus player and often play the AVCHD files of my camcorder on it. Last week when I was shooting videos on a barbecue party, the storage space of my camcorder became full and I had to pause and delete some videos to continue. Later I used tsmuxer to merge the two movies to a whole and wanted to play it on my WDTV Live.

The problem was that the lossless output of MTS files failed to play fluently on WDTV Live plus player; it plays first couple of seconds well and then goes to slow motions without sound. I searched on the Internet for a Perfect AVCHD Joiner and Aunsoft Final Mate for Mac was recommended. It successfully Merges AVCHD to MKV and fluently Play HD MKV on WDTV Live Plus with perfect quality.

Following I will share my experience of Lossless Join Panasonic GH2 AVCHD to MKV for Playing on WDTV.

1. Capture AVCHD files from Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 to Aunsoft Final Mate for Mac
Use a USB cable to connect Panasonic GH2 to Mac, Aunsoft Final Mate for Mac will run itself when it detects the camcorder.Follow the wizard and choose the "Import" option to directly capture video files from camcorder to the program.

2. Merge Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 AVCHD footage to a lossless MKV
Create a blank movie for lossless output. Drag and drop one or more video files you would like to merge to the Movies tab.Click the little icon on the right side of the new movie and choose "MKV format".Click the "set output path" icon and specify where to store the movie.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

3. Export lossless MKV for playing on WDTV Live Plus
Having set the export format and destination, click "Export" under the preview window and Lossless Merge Panasonic Lumix GH2 AVCHD to MKV begins immediately. It will complete in just a few seconds.

Then you can Watch/Play HD MKV on WDTV with Perfect Quality.

Tips:
If you use other camcorders like Panasonic HDC-HS250, Panasonic TM700, Canon HF R20 and Canon VIXIA HF R100, which also shoot videos of AVCHD mode, Aunsoft Final Mate for Mac may help all the same.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Kembali Ke Atas  Message [Halaman 1 dari 1]

Permissions in this forum:
Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik