хХх::[Dunia Remaja Indonesia]::хХх
MAAF, FORUM DUNIA REMAJA INDONESIA PINDAH KE http://nadakeras.taro.tv/forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MAAF, FORUM DUNIA REMAJA INDONESIA PINDAH KE http://nadakeras.taro.tv/forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Situs/Web/Forum/Blog dan Komunitas Remaja (Indonesian Only)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Flawlessly Join and Output SD900 MTS Videos to MKV files for Watching on WDTV Live Hub

Go down  Message [Halaman 1 dari 1]

kyogoku

kyogoku
[DRI] Semester 2
[DRI] Semester 2

Not Export Original Format-Merge MTS and Export MKV without Conversion for Playing on WDTV
Watch MKV Videos on WDTV-Join MTS to MKV without Transcoding in Seconds and Keep the Highest Quality

I enjoy shooting videos with my Panasonic HDC-SD900 for its high definition. But I encountered a problem last Sunday when I needed to join several videos to one and play it on my WDTV Live Hub media player. I tried several ways and finally found that The 1.7th Edition of Final Mate is my best choice. One of its new features is that it can import MTS files and Export Lossless MKV Instead of Original Format. Following I will share my experience of joining MTS files and lossless output MKV.

How to Join MTS to MKV without Transcoding and Watch MKV Videos on WDTV with Keep the Highest Quality
1.Import Videos to Aunsoft Final Mate.

Turn on your camcorder and connect it to computer via USB. The 1.7th Edition of Final Mate will launch automatically. You will see video files from different data storages of your camcorder. Select the drive and click "Next". Then follow the wizard to complete the import. After that you will see the following window, in which all the files are checked, uncheck the "Check all" box and select the ones you'd like for importing, then click "Start" to import your camcorder files.

2. Create a Movie For Lossless Join and Output.

Click the drop-down button of "Create a New Movie" icon and choose "For lossless output" to create a blank movie. Then drag and drop the AVCHD MTS videos from Camcorder Tab to the blank movie to Flawlessly Join MTS to MKV with no Conversion.

3.Export MKV Files for Watching on WDTV Live Hub.

Click the icon on the right side of the new movie and choose "MKV format". (It is a new and at the same time, very valuable feature of the 7th edition because editions before can only lossless output of Original Format.)Then click the drop-down button of "Set Output Path" to choose where to store the movie.Click the button "Export" and lossless output begins, which will complete MTS to MKV without Transcording in Several Seconds.

After the output is completed, Copy and Watch MKV Video on WDTV Live Hub or you can Share MKV Videos with your family on Other Media Player.

Kembali Ke Atas  Message [Halaman 1 dari 1]

Permissions in this forum:
Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik