хХх::[Dunia Remaja Indonesia]::хХх
MAAF, FORUM DUNIA REMAJA INDONESIA PINDAH KE http://nadakeras.taro.tv/forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MAAF, FORUM DUNIA REMAJA INDONESIA PINDAH KE http://nadakeras.taro.tv/forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Situs/Web/Forum/Blog dan Komunitas Remaja (Indonesian Only)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Remux M2TS to MKV-Lossless Join Panasonic M2TS to MKV for Playback on WDTV Live

Go down  Message [Halaman 1 dari 1]

kyogoku

kyogoku
[DRI] Semester 2
[DRI] Semester 2

Play MKV Movie on WDTV-Merge TM700 M2TS to MKV in Seconds Without Transcoding

I shot several videos with my Panasonic TM700 on my father’s birthday last week and wanted to merge the m2ts files into one. I tried tsmuxer, but the joined m2ts output failed to play on my WDTV Live media player. It plays first couple of seconds well and then begins to slow down without coherent sound. Later one of my friends recommended to me Aunsoft Final Mate, which helps me Join M2TS Videos to One MKV and also Play MKV Movie on WDTV Live.

Below I will offer the step-by-step guide to Merge Panasonic TM700 M2TS files and Flawlessly Export MKV for playing on WDTV Live.

1. Import m2ts files from Panasonic TM700 to Aunsoft Final Mate

Connect Panasonic TM700 to the computer via USB. After that, the latest version of Final Mate will launch itself. Then A popup window asking for connect confirmation will come up, click "OK" and follow the wizard to finish the import.

2. Flawlessly Join Panasonic TM700 M2TS Videos into one MKV file.

There are three ways to create a blank movie for lossless output. One is to click "File" on the upper left side of the screen and choose "Create A Movie For Lossless Output". Another is to click the drop-down button of "Create A New Movie" icon and the third is to right click the mouse in the Movies Tab.

After the blank movie is created, drag and drop the movies you like into the blank movie. Need to notice that only movies of the same format and the same size can join into one lossless output.

Then click the little button on the right side of the new movie and choose MKV as output format. It is one of the most important applications of the 1.7th version of Aunsoft Final Mate to Remux M2TS to MKV instead of original format.

3. Export lossless MKV file and Playback on WDTV Live

After the output format is set, click the "Export" button and lossless export begins. It can Complete Exporting MKV without Conversion in seconds. Then you can connect the device you store the video and WDTV Live to watch videos of high quality on it.

Kembali Ke Atas  Message [Halaman 1 dari 1]

Permissions in this forum:
Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik