хХх::[Dunia Remaja Indonesia]::хХх
MAAF, FORUM DUNIA REMAJA INDONESIA PINDAH KE http://nadakeras.taro.tv/forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MAAF, FORUM DUNIA REMAJA INDONESIA PINDAH KE http://nadakeras.taro.tv/forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Situs/Web/Forum/Blog dan Komunitas Remaja (Indonesian Only)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stream MTS files to Eminent-DTS-Lossless Merge Sony HDR-CX130E AVCHD for Playing on HDTV

Go down  Message [Halaman 1 dari 1]

kyogoku

kyogoku
[DRI] Semester 2
[DRI] Semester 2

Broadcast MTS from Sony HDR-CX130E on HDTV with Eminent-DTS Streamer

What my favorite is to enjoy the interesting and happy moments shot in my Sony HDR CX130E with my family. To make the vision effect best, I spend much on Eminent-DTS streamer and a HDTV. It’s valuable as the two devices really bring us happiness and laugh. Wonder how do I achieve that? Hope the following instructions help.

How to Lossless Merge Sony HDR-CX 130E AVCHD Files for Playback on HDTV through Eminent-DTS?

1. Import videos to Aunsoft Final Mate.
As videos are on Sony HDR-CX 130E, just use USB cable to connect camera to PC and run Aunsoft Final Mate as MTS/M2TS joiner and editor. Follow the pop-up message on Final Mate to import clips to Camcorder tab.
2. Merge and Edit Sony HDR-CX 130E AVCHD footage to get what you want.
Merge Several Sony AVCHD files into one - Drag the AVCHD clips into the location showed in the following picture and edit with the function keys to restore, adjust, cut and so on.

3. Lossless Output the video.
Having finished merging and editing the AVCHD clips, just Click the Create New Movie button, and a new Movie ID for lossless output will be created on Movies tab. Then you can choose to store the new video in your PC or USB.

4. Enjoy AVCHD movies on HDTV via Eminent-DTS with your family.
When the new video was created, you can choose where to enjoy it. PC is perfect for a single, but if you’d like to share with your family or friends, HDTV is a better choice. Just connect your Eminent-DTS (maybe you have another player, it doesn’t matter) and HDTV with HDMI Cable. Play the files in your PC or USB and enjoy it.

Kembali Ke Atas  Message [Halaman 1 dari 1]

Permissions in this forum:
Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik