хХх::[Dunia Remaja Indonesia]::хХх
MAAF, FORUM DUNIA REMAJA INDONESIA PINDAH KE http://nadakeras.taro.tv/forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MAAF, FORUM DUNIA REMAJA INDONESIA PINDAH KE http://nadakeras.taro.tv/forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Situs/Web/Forum/Blog dan Komunitas Remaja (Indonesian Only)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Join AVCHD clips together-Split/Cut AVCHD Clips retaining the Highest Quality on Mac

Go down  Message [Halaman 1 dari 1]

kyogoku

kyogoku
[DRI] Semester 2
[DRI] Semester 2

Alternative to tsMuxeR on snow leopard for joining/cutting AVCHD at best quality

Canon camcorders provide simple video editing with cutting and trimming, so that you can get rid of the content without any sense and keep storage for useful recordings. However, when I play the clip on the LCD screen, I find it uneasy to split/cut AVCHD files. Even though Canon Vixia HF R20 is equipped with 3.0" Touch Panel LCD, the onboard feature of cutting/trimming/dividing video on Canon camcorder would take a long time for preview.

When it comes to Mac computer, things go more complicated as the bundled software in CD is only for Windows. When I googled camcorder software on Mac, some people suggested tsMuxeR, but it does not work on my iMac with Snow Leopard. I find Aunsoft Final Mate for Mac, as the perfect Mac alternative to tsMuxeR on Snow Leopard for joining/cutting AVCHD at best quality.

The step-by-step guide below may answer the question about how to preserve the best possible quality for AVCHD files on Mac.

Step 1. Import/Capture AVCHD files to Aunsoft Final Mate for Mac.
When Aunsoft Final Mate for Mac is run, it can automatically detect and pop up a wizard for you to capture video from camcorder. The videos would be listed on the "Camcorder" tab. And for the AVCHD files copied on Mac, just go to the "Resource" tab, click the "Add file path" button for the STREAM folder.

Step 2. Combine/Join clips into a movie as single file
Select the .mts or .m2ts files, drag and drop to the timeline and the files would be joined in sequence as one lossless movie. Alternatively, you can click the "Create New Movie" button, then drag and drop short clips to the movie ID to join the clips.

Step 3. Split/Cut AVCHD Clips with frame accuracy.
You can play the movie and pause at the timepoint you would like to cut off, then click the Split button to cut the video from the current frame. To get the exact frame for splitting/cutting, you can use the "Previous Frame" button and the "Next Frame" button. The "Goto" button would also help you quickly locate the video.

Step 4. Export AVCHD movie retaining the original raw video quality.
Click the "Export" button, and then the OK button. The Mac AVCHD cutter will start join/cut AVCHD Clips in native format without any conversion.

Hope you enjoy the workflow above to join/split/cut AVCHD MTS/M2TS files on Mac Snow Leopard, and retaining/preserve the highest quality without recompressing. The lossless HD videos will be ready in a few seconds.

Tips:
For users with PowerPC processor on iMac/MacBook, Aunsoft Video Converter for Mac would help you convert H.264 MOV files from DSLR cameras like Canon 7D, Nikon D3100, D7000 to Apple ProRes for FCP or AIC for iMovie/FCE at the best possible quality.

kyogoku

kyogoku
[DRI] Semester 2
[DRI] Semester 2

Plasma TV DLNA-How to Connect and Stream AVCHD MTS from Synology NAS to VIERA TV via DLNA?

I have Synology DS110+ NAS for storing and sharing movie collections, photos and music via home network. The Synology DiskStation Manager 2.3 was installed on Windows 7, and my Panasonic TC-P46S30 presents pretty good image quality. The 46" Class VIERA S30 Series 1080p Plasma TV supports AVCHD/MPEG2/JPEG/MP3 playback. While I try to do MTS Streaming MTS from NAS to Plasma TV, I notice there is larger space between clips than the MP4 videos on NAS.

I am not sure if it is because the decoding or streaming on HDTV that makes the differences. I would like to join the MTS clips into one large file, so that there could be less buffering notice for HD video playback. After google search, I find Aunsoft Final Mate as the fast AVCHD joiner without re-encoding. It keeps the native format without changing the file extension. Here I would like to share with you my experience with the Final Mate.

How to Connect and Stream AVCHD MTS from NAS to HDTV via DLNA ?

1. Quickly import videos to Aunsoft Final Mate.
Run Aunsoft Final Mate as the straightforward AVCHD merger. To Import the videos from NAS, just go to the Resource tab, and click the "Add file path" button to browse the folder with the AVCHD files on NAS.

2. Easy ways to join AVCHD files without re-encoding.
For the first movie, just choose the clips from Resource tab, drag and drop to the timeline for lossless movie. To get another movie with different events, click the Create New Movie button to get new movie ID. Drag and drop clips to movie ID for a separate movie. You can also choose File > Create A Movie for Lossless Output to get new movie ID.

3. Get movie within seconds.
Click the Export button under the volume settings, and click the OK button to start joining AVCHD files, removing the gap between clips.

When the joining process is done, just transfer the movies to NAS, and use remote controller to Stream AVCHD to VIERA TV via DLNA.

Kembali Ke Atas  Message [Halaman 1 dari 1]

Permissions in this forum:
Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik